08/04/2011

The Meet Market @Bios

Don't miss this weekend The Meet Market in Bios! Honestly is my favorite event that's happening in Athens the recent years! I'll let the experts speak and I'm giving you the exact description from its official site :



"The Meet Market >>> Bios

Saturday 9 & Sunday 10/04/2011
15:00 - 00:00 each day
Pireos 84, Athens 10435

The Meet Market is back this April 9 & 10 at Bios, with a very special Easter Edition weekend.  Along side 50 + stalls of hand made creations, local innovations and plenty of new designers, we'll also be hosting a series of workshops in the bios basement exploring vegan cooking, origami folding, massage and live vinyl recording!

In addition, this April's Meet Market will be featuring our first ever easter-egg-scavenger hunt!!  Yes, thats right, we'll be hiding 100 multi colored easter eggs throughout the ground floor, basement and bar of Bios. Find one and win a prize!  

Plus a free DIY barbeque on Sunday!"


I'm going to be there, probably both days, because I love this awesome bazaar and it has been the meeting point with my friends!


"Cu this weekend at Meet in Bios!"

No comments:

Post a Comment