30/05/2014

Kids friendly living

How awesome is having a swing in your living room? That was my instant thought when I first saw the pictures of this cool and absolute-kids-friendly family house in Amsterdam. It's actually for rent through Kid & Coe. I didn't even know this site but minutes after browsing around I realised it's a family vacation rental paradise for modern family travel. As they mention: "we provide a carefully selected list of kid-friendly residences combined with curated insider guides. From child care essentials to coveted neighbourhood locations, we offer everything you need to make a home away from home for the whole family". I spotted a couple of beautiful summer retreats is Greece, too! I might present them to you in the near future! Enjoy!


// spotted on my scandinavian home // via Kid & Coe

No comments:

Post a Comment