31/08/2013

Mish Delish family house

I've found the image below a couple of weeks ago while I was 'pinterest-ing' and my first thought was 'How cool is this kids' room?'. Pretty interesting combination of black-and-white polka dot wallpaper and bright yellow metal beds. Pay attention to the pillowcases that have a white and yellow polka dot pattern, too. So, after realizing that I couldn't find the picture's source, typical Pinterest issue, est magazine came out of the blue posting the whole house on their site.


Food stylist Mish Lilley, blogger on Mish Delish, transformed a two-storey Victorian terrace in inner Melbourne into a wonderful family house which reflects her personal style and her love for 'blending old and new'. I would like to see some more pictures of her kitchen but from the one we have I can definitely say that this suspended black marble counter is just awesome. I give some extra points for the living's black-painted wooden floor but the best room in this house is the kids' room. Minimal, stylish and playful 'with vibrant colours for punch'. Wicked!


// spotted on est magazine // PHOTOGRAPHY Tara Pearce

No comments:

Post a Comment