30/08/2013

Charming Swedish apartment + THE blanket

This specific jade green Crux Blanket - on this specific bed - in this specific house just blew my mind! I'm not gonna tell once more about how great White colour is and I'll just let pictures speak for themselves. I have to note, though, that this apartment is located in Linnéstaden, Sweden, it's completely renovated, it's for sale and these images are the ones used on the Alvhem, the real estate agency. How awesome? I think that the Swedish real estate agencies are in a completely different level, as far as it concerns the decoration and promotion of a house. 


All the details from the past in the form of stucco, sideboards, mirror doors, tiled floor, skirtings and ceiling medallions preserved and painted white, giving them a new fresh look. I love the blanket (of course! that's this post all about), the discreet vintage golden touches, the Eames dining chairs, kitchen's purple Muuto pendant lamp and this little balcony, a relaxing nook with a beautiful kilim rug.








I have one extra thing for you! A 'Get the look' mood board to get inspired from this Swedish apartment. Below the image are the links.



Clockwise from top left

Eames Eiffel dining chair / Crux Blanket by Pia Wallén / Stockholm rug / Kaleido mint tray by Clara Von Zweigbergk

Also, check my previous post Apartment for Sale, about a great apartment in Sweden that was also for sale by Swedish Alexander White property agency.

// spotted on Planete Deco // via Alvhem

No comments:

Post a Comment