04/09/2013

A Scandinavian apartment with personality

Here's an apartment that I like to call 'with personality'. And when I'm referring to personality I'm talking about making a space completely yours; an extension of yourself and your own lifestyle. I often see houses filled with designers furniture and branded decorative items but there's always something missing. On the other hand this apartment, for example, is filed with vintage treasures and decorated with love and style! Look at this beautiful photo-collage-wall-art over the dining table. Look at the stacks of books and magazines. Look at the raw unpainted puttied wall in the bedroom. They are all part of the owner's personal taste. I never understood, though, why all the Scandinavian houses have at least one hanging deer horn!


// spotted on 79ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment