16/02/2014

Sunday Danish - style inspiration

Today I'm posting some amazing shots from stylist's, Nathalie Schwer, home, captured by the interior photographer Line Klein for Elle Decoration DK. Except all the inspirational details and my favourite pale white/greyish colour-palette, what really captivated me was the very first picture of this post. As an architect and designer I use to perceive my environment and images around me based on composition, colour scheme and contrast criteria. The right balance of these elements can make a great photo, and according to my opinion this is definitely one of them. I just think that the combo of the neutral background, the mid-century furniture, the fabrics' texture and the beautiful minimal watercolour poster creates a worth-starring image; simple and stylish.
Have a nice Sunday everybody!


// via my scandinavian home // photos Line Klein for Elle Decoration DK

No comments:

Post a Comment