08/08/2014

Birthday Cake

This month was my birthday! I turned 24 on the 3d of August! I feel old already. Anyway, this year I thought it would be a good idea to make my own birthday cake, rather than buying a standard one from a pastry shop. I was so jealous seeing all the amazing layered cakes on pinterest. I wanted one for myself. And so I did!

photo © P. Petrozelis
After hours of research on pinterest, the recipe that caught my eye was the Triple Chocolate Ombre Coffee Cake by The Moonblush Baker. I just felt for this cake since the first time I saw it. The result was delicious; perfect for both chocolate and coffee lovers! Read the full recipe at The Moonblush Baker blog. You should try it, too! It's just amazing!

5 comments:

  1. I am over the moon you had a great time making this! It is perfect! That chocolate is making me really hungry now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really really enjoyed this recipe! And, of course, the cake itself! Thanks for sharing it with the rest of the world!

      Delete
  2. Holy moly!! You did an excellent job with this cake. So in love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Amanda! It was great!

      Delete
  3. Hi there! This is art. Where did you buy the Cake size birthday bunting from? Amazing stuff

    ReplyDelete